- Every day, people use Bizzexpert to share their experiences, connect with friends and family, and build communities and buy and sell their products. We are a service for thousands of individuals to freely express themselves across countries and cultures and in dozens of languages.
- We recognize how important it's for Bizz Expert to be an area where people feel empowered to speak , and that we take our role seriously keep abuse off our service. That's why we've developed a group of Community Standards that outline what's and isn't allowed on BizzExpert.
- Our policies are supported feedback from our community and therefore the advice of experts in fields like technology, public safety, and human rights. to make sure that everyone's voice is valued, we take care to craft policies that are inclusive of various views and beliefs, especially those of individuals and communities which may rather be overlooked or marginalized The goal of our Community Standards has always been to make an area for expression and provides people a voice.
- This has not and can not change. Building community and bringing the planet closer together depends on people's ability to share diverse views, experiences, ideas, and knowledge . we would like people to be ready to talk openly about the problems that interest them, albeit some may disagree or find them objectionable.
- In some cases, we allow content that might otherwise go against our Community Standards – if it's newsworthy and within the public interest. We only do that after weighing the general public interest value against the danger of harm and that we look to international human rights standards to form these judgments. Our commitment to expression is paramount, but we recognize that the web creates new and increased opportunities for abuse.
- For these reasons, once we limit expression, we roll in the hay in commission of 1 or more the subsequent values: Authenticity: we would like to form sure that the content people are seeing on BizzExpert is authentic. We believe that authenticity creates a far better environment for sharing, and that is why we do not want people using BizzExpert to misrepresent who they're or what they're doing.
- Safety: We are committed to creating BizzExpert a secure place. An expression that threatens people has the potential to intimidate, exclude, or silence others and is not allowed on BizzExpert. Privacy: We are committed to protecting personal privacy and knowledge . Privacy gives people the liberty to be themselves and to settle on how and when to share on BizzExpert and to attach more easily.
- Dignity: We believe that each one people are equal in dignity and rights. We expect that folks will respect the dignity of others and not harass or degrade others. Our Community Standards apply to everyone, all round the world, and to all or any sorts of content. They're designed to be comprehensive – for instance , content which may not be considered hateful should be removed for violating a special policy. We recognize that words mean various things or affect people differently counting on their area people , language, or background.
- We exerting to account for these nuances while also applying our policies consistently and fairly to people and their expression. within the case of certain policies, we require more information and/or context to enforce in line with our Community Standards. People can report potentially violating content, including Pages, groups, profiles, individual content, and comments. We also give people control over their own experience by allowing them to dam , unfollow, or hide people and posts.
- The consequences for violating our Community Standards vary counting on the severity of the violation and therefore the person's history on the platform. as an example , we may warn someone for a primary violation, but if they still violate our policies, we may restrict their ability to post on BizzExpert or disable their profile. We can also notify enforcement once we believe that there's a real risk of physical harm or an immediate threat to public safety.